السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
All of us at IQRA’ International Educational Foundation wish you and your loved ones a blessed and fruitful Ramadan! May Allah Subhana wa Tta’ala make this a time of peace, reflection and spiritual growth for one and all! We are pleased to inform you that IQRA’ has reached an important milestone having fulfilled 33 years of dedicated service to the Muslim community worldwide.
We wish to take this time to thank you from the depth of our hearts for the dedication and support with which you have nurtured and supported this unique organization. May Allah swt bless each one of you and make IQRA’ worthy of your continued confidence and support. Nevertheless, this is only the beginning of our journey; for we have much more to accomplish with your du’a and support, inshallah!
As the leading provider of Islamic educational solutions, IQRA’ continues to make the greatest possible impact on young Muslim minds across North America and beyond. We have completed the revision of our entire elementary courses. Our new material reflects changes that respond to the needs of our schools in a changing world. We have also moved into the digital realm and our entire program will soon be available in e-book format. In addition, we have expanded the list of low-income and urban schools and students who receive our material free of charge.
We fervently appeal to you to join hands with us and donate generously to the worthy cause of acquisition and dissemination Islamic knowledge. Your donation is an Amanah and it is only spent with great care in covering the production costs of IQRA’s books. We hold your trust in the highest regard and carry it with sincerity.
Please make your pledge now and send your check along with the ANSAR (http://iqrafoundation.com/donate/) form today. We also request that you remember IQRA’ in your prayers at this sacred time of the year and share this appeal with family and friends.
DONATE NOW – http://iqrafoundation.com/donate/
Thanking you in advance!
Tasneema Ghazi, PhD.
IQRA’ International Educational FoundationRead More
All of us at IQRA’ are so proud to share with you the news of great honor awarded to one of our own talented and dedicated young man, Dr. Sayeed Khaja by the village of Hanover Park.
The Village of Hanover Park, IL has created a new volunteer position of Physician/Medical Advisor of non- commissioned officer rank for Dr. Sayeed Khaja. Dr. Saeed Khaja is an internal medicine physician and cardiologist at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge. Dr. Khaja has served Hanover Park Fire Department as a firefighter since May 2006.
Dr. Khaja will be responsible to “communicate between doctors and the fire department regarding health concerns, fitness for duty, disease prevention, physical fitness and nutrition.
Hanover Park Fire Chief Craig Haig says the position offers an “innovative approach” to ensuring health in the workplace.
CONGRATULATIONS! Dr. Sayeed. You are a model for the young people of our community.Read More
Welcome to President Obama’s Initiative
Dr. Abidullah Ghazi: Chairman
IQRA’ International Educational Foundation
IQRA’ International Educational Foundation heartily appreciates the initiative of President Obama to visit Baltimore Masjid and deliver a candid and much needed message of Hope. The Muslims must respond to this initiative with:
- Study of American history and historical experiences of other minority groups and in the light of Islam’s message of hope participate in the total national enterprise-political, social, economic creating coalition with the majority of Americans who are law abiding and fair minded.
- We as Muslims must remember that in this unique homeland every four years we get an opportunity to bring about a change. That time has come now.
- It is our social, political and religious responsibility to go to the polls and defeat these messengers of hate and support the harbingers of hope.
- Let us learn lesson from Iowa elections, where even Republican Party has administered a shameful defeat to the protagonists of hate.
- And finally keep faith in the basic goodness of this country, our own responsibility and Allah swt Who is ever watchful on what we think, plan and do.